Monday, June 1, 2015

MESSI IS GENIUS


My love for all things Barca is well-known to anyone who reads this blog. However, increasingly, Leo Messi is becoming more central to my adoration for that team.

This past weekend, he helped Barca secure its second trophies in as many weeks with a brilliant display in the Copa del Rey. The first of his two goals was quite possibly the best goal I have ever seen him score, and I have seen about 300 of his goals. I am pretty sure that the commentator agrees with me.

On that first goal, Messi's foot skills were astounding. However, Messi's ability to also dribble at such a fast speed and to bamboozle his opponents was something truly special.

Let's hope that Messi brings his magic to Berlin this weekend where the Champions' League trophy awaits. The Treble awaits us, and I would not bet against Messi the Genius.

No comments: