Saturday, June 18, 2011

WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GROW UP



One of the funnest parts of my day is when Cate comes down after she wakes up to eat breakfast with me. We are generally alone because Nicholas usually plays upstairs before coming down and Kathleen is usually upstairs getting ready.

After I get Cate set up in her high chair with her vitamin, cup of milk, and oatmeal, we talk about a lot of things. Sometimes, I have the camera ready. Last night Cate volunteered to Kathleen that she wants to be a doctor when she grows up. I had never heard her express such a sentiment, so I decided to ask her about it this morning.

I promise not to hold you to this Cate, and I will understand if you decide to do something else. However, you are one of the smartest and kindest people whom I have ever met, and you would make one hell of a doctor someday, kiddo!

No comments: